Friday, January 14, 2011

www.CelebrationOfStars.com, Tribute Bands, Celebrity Impersonators, Singing Telegrams, Oh My!

Ok, so my name is Mike and my wife and I (along with our wonderful friends) operate Celebrations Entertainment Services. You can check us out at:
CelebrationsIncdj.com , OhioSingingTelegrams.com , and CelebrationOfStars.com .

So any way, Pam has this "brilliant" idea to start a Blog. "We can blog about our company, the fun things we do, the crazy s#!% that happens around here...Oh, and don't forget to tell people about our friends." she said. "Ok," I dutifully agree, "But don't you think we're like five years behind on this whole idea of blogging?"

Well, I'll skip the boring details and get straight to the point. Here it is! Our Blog.
Yes, we have an entertainment company. Yes, we have a blast. Yes we hang out with "Celebrities"...(well, people who look like celebrities).  And yes, Singing Telegrams Really Do Exist!

I'm sure in the future I'll be Blogging a lot of fun stories, special events, and probably more details from "behind the scenes" of our day-to-day operation than most care to read. But for now I just want to invite the world to check us out (and send Pam a link to this Blog, hi honey!).
So, if your in the Southwestern ohio area and need and a Singing Chicken you now know where to look. Oh, and we also have:
  • A great Elvis Impersonator, 
  • A Marilyn Monroe Tribute Artist
  • Rod Stewart Impersonator
  • Rat Pack Group
  • other celebrity impersonators and tributes
  • Tribute Bands
  • kids entertainment
  • Circus performers, Clowns, Jugglers
  • and yes....Singing Telegrams.
Ciao,
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment